Join ChainLink Research and CVM Solutions for this important webinar: Most companies today are outsourced and have suppliers spread out across the globe. Yet firms’ knowledge of their suppliers and the environments they operate in is often limited and out-of-date, crippling their ability to successfully manage the dynamics of their supply base. This has introduced substantially more risk in global businesses. The enormous challenges and vital importance of managing supplier risk have been made even more evident by the financial crisis and recent natural disasters, as well as lean business practices.
In this session, you will hear the culmination of over a decade of ChainLink’s research on how to manage and reduce supplier risk, including:
- Why supplier risk and compliance management has become so important
- Quantifying the ROI of supplier risk management
- Types of supplier risks and how to manage them
- Supplier risk mitigation and compliance strategies in practice
- The roles of third parties in managing supplier risk
This is a ‘must attend’ event for anyone who has responsibility for managing suppliers and ensuring the quality and continuity of supply.