To playback the recording of this webinar, click here.
Companies are highly outsourced with suppliers spread out across the globe, yet firms’ knowledge of their suppliers and the environments they operate in is often limited and out-of-date, crippling their ability to successfully and proactively respond to the dynamics of their supply base. This has introduced substantially more risk in global businesses. How well a company manages those risks, in a timely fashion, can have huge repercussions, even impacting their market share and ultimate success and failure as a business. Though supply chain risk and resilience has been talked about for years, few manufactures have made the necessary investments required to effectively manage their risks.
In this session, we presented findings from research on Supply Chain Risk and Resilience.
You will learn:
- Differences between the best run companies and typical companies in how they manage their supply chain risks and how they fare in disrupting events.
- Quantifying the ROI of supplier risk management
- Types of supplier risks and how to manage them
- Supplier risk mitigation strategies in practice
- Roles of third parties in successful supplier risk management