To playback this webinar , click here.
How well do you know your supply chain? Do you know how it is performing, the risks, the disruptions, where your assets are, in real-time?
In this webinar, you will learn how leading manufacturers and transportation and logistics service providers are leveraging location intelligence to realize a tremendous competitive advantage:
· How geospatial platforms are being used as central supply chain collaboration hubs
· The use of location intelligence in supply chain planning, monitoring, response, and continual improvement
· Real-world examples of geospatial intelligence in supply chain applications: risk management, real-time alerts and notifications, asset tracking and monitoring
· Bill McBeath, Chief Research Officer, ChainLink Research
· Brian Smith, Vice President, Commercial Solutions, GeoDecisions
· Kevin Bolger, Global Practice Lead – Supply Chain, Esri
Moderated by Cindy Elliott, industry visiting fellow at the Aston Business School
To Register, click here.