For years we’ve known that companies need to be agile to succeed, but most companies still struggle with cultural, structural, and technological barriers inhibiting that goal. In this webinar, we will hear about practical steps to overcoming these challenges to make your organization more agile and competitive. We will also hear from the founder and CEO of a fast-growing manufacturer that has succeeded by staying agile, constantly evolving, and branching out into wholesale distribution and retail.
You will learn about:
• Modern business trends amplifying the need for agility right now.
• Applying agile models across the enterprise – from product development and supply chain to marketing, partnerships, and enterprise technology.
• Characteristics of an agile platform for growth and how to recognize them.
• A roadmap to agility to guide you on your path.
• How one manufacturer/wholesaler has built success by remaining agile.
- Bill McBeath, Chief Research Officer, ChainLink Research
- Ryan Moor, CEO, Ryonet
- Moderated by: Ranga Bodla, Head of Industry Marketing, NetSuite