Tuesday, December 11th, 2012, 12:00 PM EST (9:00 AM PST)
B2B integration and EDI, enabling frictionless commerce and collaboration with global trading partners, become more important every year. Yet the pool of expertise is shrinking, so companies turn to service providers for help. Dealing with inexperienced trading partners in emerging global economies and/or with mandates from the largest retailers present yet more challenges, particularly for enterprises with limited IT staff.
Hear from ChainLink Research’s CEO, Ann Grackin, how innovative companies achieve exceptional execution in their B2B business practices and become the partner of choice.
You will also hear from Cass Information Systems, the largest provider of outsourced freight payment solutions in North America, sharing their successful approach to supporting over 17,000 Shippers and Carriers with secure, reliable, and responsive electronic invoicing through its EDI program. In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Cope with ever-scarcer expertise and resources in managing trade data integration and transformation challenges
- Respond to customers’ increasing integration complexity and higher volumes with an exceptional level of service, while lowering your cost-to-serve
- Accommodate whatever data formats your customers throw at you and reliably execute on them
- Rapidly and efficiently onboard new customers and connections
- Leverage technology and service options to achieve full trading partner integration.
- Mediate the most high-risk operations in EDI and B2B collaboration
This is a must-attend event for anyone providing supply chain/logistics services and/or B2B integration.
- Ann Grackin, CEO, ChainLink Research
- Marci Lipinski, Cass Information Systems
- Roger Gassman, Ipswitch
©Copyright 2012, ChainLink Research, Inc. All rights reserved. Phone: 617-762-4040