This report talks about how to evaluate ‘ADSA solutions,’ i.e., software and services that help companies achieve Agile Demand-Supply Alignment. It lays out the organizational functions, processes, and systems across the enterprise and between trading partners required for Agile Demand-Supply Alignment. Change.
The report provides a comprehensive set of potential questions to ask solution providers when evaluating their technology, architecture, functionality, services, implementation, pricing, and ROI/TCO. It provides guidelines for discovering, shortlisting, and selecting an ADSA solution. The report covers topics including:
- Defining the problem you are trying to solve
- Questions to ask ADSA solution providers
- Assessing the scope of demand/supply issues detected, a method for prioritizing issues, and doing root cause analysis
- Assessing predictive and prescriptive capabilities
- Understanding multi-enterprise solution architectures; structure, data, intelligence, optimization
- Functional scope of ADSA platforms including sourcing, supplier management, production management, quality management, logistics, global trade, demand management, and collaboration
- Assessing BI and analytical capabilities
- Implementation, value-add services, pricing
- Methodology for evaluating potential solutions, including discovery, shortlisting, and selection.