This is Part One of our Agile Demand-Supply Alignment series which describes the phases of supply chain planning and execution and lays out a framework for understanding the elements of ADSA.
(We need long description here:)
- How a company detects and becomes aware of supply disruptions or demand volatility
- How they gain an understanding of the current situation, prioritize and decide on a set of actions, execute those actions, and monitor progress
- Specific capabilities that help companies excel at demand-supply alignment
- Stages of maturity while progressing in ADSA capabilities
- Examples such as In-Season Re-ordering, Agile Compliance with Customer Mandates, Channel and Market Flexibility, and Lead-time Reduction.