- This event has passed.
The Next Generation of Best Practices in Managing Supplier Relationships:
November 28 @ 12:24 pm
Learn how the best performing companies in the world manage their suppliers and how they tackle the thorniest challenges:
- The rising cost of raw material and energy prices; innovative approaches to reducing the impact
- Managing supply risk (upside/downside flexibility, supply disruptions, etc.)
- Building compliance into the chain (RoHS, WEEE, Labor, Customer requirements, etc.)
- Designing and implementing multi-tier relationships to improve the overall efficiency of the chain
- Integrating conflicting requirements of sourcing, design, manufacturing, and service
Hear results of ChainLink’s in-depth research into the next generation of best practices, the critical factors for success, and how to apply them to your company.
For more information and to register, click here.