- This event has passed.
Best Practices in Process Improvement and BPM for Supply Chain Conference
September 23 @ 3:44 am
Bill McBeath moderates and speaks on “Developing an Inter-Enterprise Model for Improving Performance Utilizing BPM in the Supply Chain”
The Supply Chain is strategic, and it’s time that upper-management and the Supply Chain practitioners see eye-to-eye and start speaking each other’s language. The first step towards process improvement and BPM is corporate buy-in. This session will focus on an inter-enterprise framework for understanding the structure and evolution of Supply Chains, with a focus on the relationships and links between firms in the chain. Once the foundation for BPM is in place, the Supply Chain can thrive as a corporate asset. In this session delegates will learn how:
- To utilize Supply Chain capabilities to increase revenue and market share
- Supply Chains are structured and their impact on corporate optimization
- BPM can optimize the Supply Chain as a strategic tool
- Trading partner links evolve over time to improve performance of the entire chain
- Metrics can improve chain-wide performance
For more information and to register, click here.