- This event has passed.
Ann Grackin speaking at Flowcasting Workshop
May 31 @ 11:51 am
For more info and to register, click here.
The Workshop is structured to contrast the well-known Beer Game against the breakthrough business planning management process known as Flowcasting. This is the first time that the Beer Game, pioneered at MIT Sloan School of Management by a group of professors, will be compared and contrasted with Flowcasting to demonstrate key principles of retail supply chain management.
Workshop attendees should expect a unique and invaluable experience:
- Play the Beer Game and compete against other supply chain executives
- Play the Beer Game a second time using Flowcasting and gain a complete understanding behind the meaning of “Never Forecasting What Can Be Calculated”
- Provoke thought and interaction on next generation inter-connected retail supply chains
- Gain an understanding across trading partners and view your retail supply chain in a new light
- Discover technology innovation permitting aggregation of demand inputs coming from either brick & mortar or various Omni channels to get a total view of demand and shape fulfillment outcomes needed to bring retail supply chain operations to the next level of industry leading practices
- Leverage the learnings from the Workshop to deliver the same value to your own organization
Thursday | October22
8:00 am – 1:00pm
DePaul University O’Hare Campus
8770 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue
This event is invitation-only. Please RSVP to reserve your spot today. To maintain effectiveness and interaction of this Workshop, seating is limited.
In preparation for the event, please take a few minutes to read the following ChainLink report, which details important trends and challenges fueling the need for supply chain innovation in today’s marketplace. We will further discuss the implications of this important research at the event.