Research on RFID, Auto-ID, Location-based Services, and Sensor Based Solutions
RFID is one of those technologies that has as many potential uses as can be imagined. It has been used across virtually all industries and myriad applications. We’ve seen dramatic reductions in cost and implementation challenges and a recent surge in item-level tagging. For over a decade, ChainLink has conducted scores of research projects and advisory projects on RFID, NFC, location technologies, sensors, and related solutions. Below are some of the highlights.
Download our RFID Technology Decisions Roadmap Poster.
To learn more about how ChainLink Research can help you with your market or implementation strategy, please contact us via email or call us.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Current RFID articles and news:
Understanding the RFID Renaissance: (Parts 1-2)
Item-level Retail RFID: (Parts 1-2)
Mobility and Location-based Services:
- Report: Trends 2012–Mobile Mania
- Retailers Continue Moves Into RFID
- Impinj Launches xArray, New RFID Overhead Monitoring System
- It’s 42 Shopping Days till Christmas
- Highlights from AIM and RAIN
- AeroScout Reborn
- Highlights From MIT’s Auto-ID & Sensing Expo
- Impinj Monza R6–Another Significant Step in RFID’s Progress
- Winning the Freshness Wars: Creating Shopper Loyalty and Profitability in Retail Grocery
- Healthcare Big Data–Part 1: Connected Healthcare’s Mountains of Data
- Technology Integration Can Transform the Hospital and Patient Care Experience
- Report: Merged Channel Nirvana
- Carton-level Temperature Tracking for Cold Chain Pharmaceuticals–Why Now?