How do we prepare and take advantage of AI and Machine Learning? This new report AI and Machine Learning for Supply Chain – Into the Future speciallyaddresses organizational professional and technical preparedness. Even if you are on the bleeding edge of innovation, there is much to do. Whatever your role in the supply chain, there is much to learn.
This report is part of a series on AI/machine specifically for supply chain. There is so much written about AI and Machine Learning. A lot of it is extremely technically dense or a leitmotif with little substance. Mostly these writings are not specific enough for supply chain.
Our research, with both the end-user and technology community — many independent sources — has allowed us to produce this series specific for supply chain:
- AI in Supply Chain — Some Definitions – An in-depth guide defining AI/machine learning terminology specifically for supply chain.
- The Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Data Managers — Let’s Get These Roles Right! – What are the roles and responsibilities of professionals in the organization? An in-depth look at skills, tasks and tools to support professionals.
- Debunking the Myths around AI/ML – What is truth vs. what are myths about applying AI and Machine Learning.
- AI/Machine Learning for the Supply Chain – How Do We Use It? – This report looks at both practical and visionary use cases in supply chain.How does AI/ML enhance value to what we do today and how to incorporate new methods for greater anticipation?
- AI and Machine Learning- Into the Future – How do we adapt the organization to take full advantage of AI and Machine Learning?
To view other articles from this issue of the brief, click here.